In this article, we are going to look at the several benefits of cheap cPanel hosting and its application to your WordPress website. Before venturing into a detailed discussion of the features and benefits, let us first understand what cPanel is, how it works and why it should be considered. Having first answered these questions, we will then fully appreciate the benefits of a cost-effective cPanel hosting. We will tell you everything that you need to know about the cPanel software. Without further ado then, let us look at what cPanel is exactly.
cPanel is a Linux based software that can be used online. It has a graphical user interface (GUI) as a control panel that helps automate and simplify the process of web hosting, server and website control and management. It is one of the most well-known control panels used worldwide but especially in the United States. Several web hosting services include cPanel in their hosting service package in order to get increased functionality.
Functions of cPanel
- cPanel helps you to publish a website
- It helps you control web domains
- It helps you manage and organize your web files
- It provides email support
- Helps you create email accounts
Additional Information About cPanel Hosting
cPanel consists of the following two types of user interfaces:
- cPanel – It is a user interface
- Web Host Manager (WHM) – It is a server management interface
These two interfaces are usually used in combination to manage and host websites. A combination is an important tool that a number of hosting service providers use to manage their servers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now that we know what cPanel is and what kind of services it offers to web hosting service providers, it is time to answer some questions that are often asked:
Q. Is cPanel available for free? If no, then what are the price points?
- One might think that because cPanel is a Linux based software it is available for free. This, however, is not the case. This is because it is a third party application whose services are used by other web hosting service providers. If you are a website owner, cPanel is available to you at free of cost since most hosting services provide cPanel as a part of their hosting package at no additional cost.
Q. Is cPanel reliable?
A. Yes, your cPanel account is completely private and password protected.